Students who become ill or injured when the Health Service is closed and feel they cannot wait until it reopens
- Contact Office of Public Safety at 518-783-2376 (911 in case of an emergency).
- All security staff are trained in first-aid and CPR.
- Staff will assess your condition and either arrange your transportation to the nearest hospital emergency department, or call EMS. All expenses related to emergency and after-hours medical care are the responsibility of the student.
ambulatory health care centers
The following local ambulatory health care centers offer Walk-In medical services and care without an appointment. They accept most major insurance plans including the Siena College CDPHP Student Health plan as payment:
WellNow Urgent Care, an affiliate of SPHP, offers in person Urgent Care visits and testing
1438 Western Ave, Albany NY (Latham location coming Aug 31st)
Most insurances accepted.
Monday-Sunday 8 am - 8 pm
For Patients with fever and upper respiratory symptoms:
- Rapid Flu, Rapid Strep and Rapid COVID testing offered
- Full service lab and XRay on site
- Telehealth virtual visits 24/7 with a doctor for $75 fee via the following
OrthoNY (Orthopaedic Urgent Care)
121 Everett Rd
Albany, NY 12205
Monday-Friday, 8 am - 8pm, Saturday 9:00am - 2pm