With the increasing demand for baccalaureate-prepared nurses, a four-year program is a smart consideration. And when that program provides you with two degrees and an unforgettable on-campus student experience, it also becomes an easy decision—Siena College's Baldwin Nursing Department and Ellis Medicine’s Belanger School of Nursing.
- Earn two degrees — associate’s and bachelor’s in nursing —through one seamless program.
- Gain invaluable, hands-on experience in cutting edge health assessment and simulation labs.
- Attend small classes that provide personal attention.
- Learn on both campuses while spending all four years living at Siena.
- Submit one application to Siena and receive a joint admission decision.
To learn more about the DDNP, we strongly encourage you to visit our campuses. You’ll have the option to speak with an admissions counselor, take a tour, meet with nursing program faculty and/or tour the nursing programs’ facilities.