With the increasing demand for baccalaureate-prepared nurses, a four-year program is a smart consideration. And when a program provides you with two degrees and an unforgettable on-campus student experience, it also becomes an easy decision. Siena College’s Baldwin Nursing Department has partnered with both Ellis Medicine’s Belanger School of Nursing and Maria College to make our nursing students’ dreams into a reality.
Our programs’ highlights:
- Earn two degrees — associate’s and bachelor’s in nursing —through one of our seamless programs.
- Gain invaluable, hands-on experience in cutting edge health assessment and simulation labs.
- Attend small classes that provide personal attention.
- Learn on a partner campus while spending all four years living at Siena.
- Submit one application to Siena and receive a joint admission decision.
To learn more about the DDNP, we strongly encourage you to visit our campuses. You’ll have the option to speak with an admissions counselor, take a tour, meet with nursing program faculty and/or tour the nursing programs’ facilities.