Participating colleges/universities Include:
Adirondack Community College
Albany College of Pharmacy
Albany Medical College
Empire State College
Hudson Valley Community College
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Schenectady County Community College/SUNY
The College of Saint Rose
The Sage Colleges
University at Albany/SUNY
Home Institution = college/university where you are matriculated.
Host Institution = college/university where you are seeking to take additional courses.
- You must be a full-time matriculated student, taking at least one-half of your semester credits at your home institution.
- Qualifying course(s) cannot be offered at the home institution. If the home institution offers a comparable course, even if not scheduled during the desired term, cross-registration may not be approved.
- You must have approval from your home institution.
- You must go through the host Institution’s Registrar’s Office to be considered “registered” in a course.
- Course(s) are only available if there is space. Home institution students have priority for all college/university courses.
- You must comply with the host institution’s registration dates, attendance policies, academic requirements, and academic calendar. Note: The host and home institution’s calendars may not coincide.
- Your signature on the Cross-Registration form is considered approval for grades/transcripts to be automatically sent to your home institution at the end of the semester.
- If you withdraw from a course(s), you are responsible for notifying the Registrar's Office at BOTH institutions. Failure to do so could result in a failing grade.
- Any fees above tuition are the responsibility of the student (i.e., lab fees, etc.).
- Part-of-term semesters, January/Winter terms, and Summer sessions are not covered by the Hudson/Mohawk Cross-Registration Agreement.
Siena College Students:
- Is this course offered at Siena?
- Fill out the form (link below)
- Obtain signature from your school office (i.e., School of Business, School of Liberal Arts, School of Science).
- Obtain signature from an authorized representative at the Registrar’s Office (Siena Hall, rm 102).
- The signed form is sent/taken to the Registrar’s Office at the host institution and signed for approval.
- The completed form needs to be returned to Siena’s Registrar’s Office. FAILURE to do so could result in non-registration and no Cross-Registration credit.
Due to the continuing COVID-19 crisis and the need to reduce density and practice physical distancing on campus, in-person Cross-Registration (incoming and outgoing) was suspended for the Fall 2020 semester. Cross-Registration for the Spring 2021 term is at the discretion of each institution.