The Registrar's Office provides INFORMATION and services such as:

Transcript requests, veteran certifications, transfer credit processing, verification of enrollment and degrees, degree clearance, and the release of official academic records. We provide information on registration, grades, and final exams.

Important Links for Current and Former Students:

Final Exams


Final Exam Conflicts: Each semester, a small number of students have conflicts.  

If they are scheduled for two exams at the same time, please arrange a mutually convenient time for an alternate exam. 

Each semester a small number of students are scheduled to have three exams in one day. It is our policy that students are not required to take three exams on any calendar day (not a 24-hour period). If this occurs, the student has the option to choose the two exams for which the student will sit. The faculty member and student must arrange an alternate time/place. 

If you missed your final exam, contact your instructor directly. If your instructor is unavailable, contact the instructor's School office (Liberal Arts, Business, or Science).

To search exam times – Windows: Ctrl+F; type in course and number (Ex. ENGL101)

MAC OS: Command+F; type in course and number (Ex. ENGL101)

Use the arrows in the search box to find your section(s).


Log in to Banner Self-Service
      Click on "Login to Secure Area"
      Enter your user ID (SID) and PIN
      Click on "Student Services"
      Click on "Student Records"
      Click on "Final Grades"

Use the "Forgot PIN?" feature if you have forgotten your PIN. 

Record or Address Change

The Student Record Change form is a fillable PDF. Please download the form, complete the appropriate section(s), and return it to the Registrar’s Office. Remember to sign the form! 

Proof is required for certain information changes such as name and date of birth. 

Provide a photocopy of official documentation to verify the change (driver's license, birth certificate, court documents, etc.).

Return the completed form (and any applicable required documentation) to the Registrar's Office in Siena Hall 102 or

Withdrawal from Siena College

Students who are not returning to Siena College are required to complete a “Leave of Absence and Withdrawal” form

Registrar's Office

Academic Year:
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Siena College
515 Loudon Road
Loudonville, NY 12211