tO rEQUEST an Official Transcript:
oNLINE rEQUEST - (eLECTRONIC OR pAPER tRANSCRIPT)
Siena College offers the convenience of ordering your transcripts online through the National Student Clearinghouse. You must pay by credit or debit card to order online.
Online Request iNSTRUCTIONS
- Click on the link above to be brought to the Siena College ordering form on the National Student Clearinghouse website.
- Click the green “Order Transcript” button at the bottom of the page, and enter the information requested. Note: The process is simple and asks for your current/former names, address, date of birth, and other information. If you don’t know your Student ID number, please enter your Social Security Number instead. The Dates of Attendance can be approximate, but please let us know if you attended more than one time so we can locate all of your records.
- Select a Recipient Type: select the option that most closely resembles the type of organization or person to whom the transcript will be sent.
- Choose whether you want your transcript delivered electronically or by mail. Please provide all information requested for that organization or person. Note: If sending an electronic transcript, the service fee applied by the National Student Clearinghouse is $3.50. If sending a paper transcript, the fee is $2.50.
We are not able to send an electronic transcript for students who attended prior to 2000.
- Process a payment. You will pay for your transcript via a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted.) Note: The most current security available is used to protect your credit card and personal information.
- Click the “Sign paperless Consent Form.” Use your mouse (or finger if using a touch device) to sign your name in the box on the left (click and hold down the left mouse button to maintain pen pressure). Check the box under “Self-Certification Statement.” Click the green “Submit” button. If you are unable to sign, please try the process utilizing a different web browser or device.
In Person Request - (Paper Transcript Only)
Please email transcript requests to email@example.com or the form can be completed in the Registrar's Office located in Siena Hall 102.
To Request an Unofficial tRANSCRIPT:
Unofficial transcripts can be obtained through Banner Self-Service or by filling out the Transcript Request Form (see link below):
In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, we cannot release non-directory information without the student’s written permission.
Requests are processed in the order they are received and may take up to 3 business days to process.
Siena College Transcript Fee:
All new Students are charged a one-time transcript fee on their first tuition bill. This fee covers the first 20 official transcripts except for those processed through National Student Clearinghouse.
Continuing and former students are no longer charged for transcripts with the exception of the processing fee through the National Student Clearinghouse.
Please note: A processing fee of $2.50 for mailed official transcripts, or $3.50 for electronic official transcripts will be charged through the National Student Clearinghouse per request.