Public Safety at 911
Emergency Call Box
- The emergency call box locations are identifiable by blue lights hanging above the boxes.
- Following a call, the department will send a public safety officer immediately to assist the caller or victim.
- If required or requested, the Town or State Police will be contacted.
When a criminal offense, a violation of College rules and regulations, or other emergency occurs on campus, anyone may report it.
Incidents may be reported to:
- Public Safety
- The Dean of Students' office
- Any College official
who in turn will take the proper action to notify the appropriate College agency.
For reasons of privacy, a person may choose only to inform
- College Counseling Center: 518-783-2342
- Student Health Services: 518-783-2554
- Office of the College Chaplain and Siena College Friars: 518-783-2332
In cases involving harassment, as described in the College Human Rights Policy and Procedure, the affected person may refer the matter to the College's Human Rights Committee.