Payment Due Dates
Payment is due in full by August 21, 2019
Payment is due in full by January 8, 2020
- Any balance that is not covered by financial aid or loans must be paid by the semester's due date to avoid late fees.
- If you are receiving payment from an outside source, you must notify the Office of Business Services, by the semester's due date, in order to avoid late fees.
Accepted Form of Payment
- Checks and cash are accepted for payment.
- The College does not accept credit cards as a form of payment.
- Electronic payment (see below)
- monthly payment plan (see below)
Payment can be sent to
Office of Business Services
515 Loudon Road
Loudonville, NY 12211.
Please include the students name or student ID number with payment.
Electronic Payments and Monthly Payment Plans
Siena College has entered into a partnership with Nelnet (formally Tuition Management Systems) to provide an electronic payment processing option for tuition payments.
Through the Student Account Center (SAC) at siena.afford.com you can pay by an automatic withdrawal from your checking or savings account.
Click on "View Available Payment Options".
Siena College also offers monthly payment plans through Nelnet (formally Tuition Management Services), without interest, at a nominal enrollment fee.
- You may contract with Nelnet to pay the balance due to the College. The amount of your contract must cover all charges not covered by financial aid and loans in order to avoid late fees.
- A monthly payment plan can be set up by contacting Nelnet at 800-279-1918 or enrolling through the SAC at siena.afford.com.
- No monthly payment plans are offered directly with the College.
International Student Payments
Siena College has partnered with peerTransfer to streamline the tuition payment process for our international students.
- peerTransfer allows you to pay from any country and any bank.
- They also offer excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save a significant amount of money, compared to traditional banks.
- You will be able to track the progress of your payment throughout the transfer process via a student dashboard and you will also be notified via email when your payment is received by Siena College.
- Go to siena.peerTransfer.com to begin the payment process.