Payment Due Dates
Fall Semester: Payment is due in full by August 24, 2022
Spring Semester: Payment is due in full by January 11, 2023
- Any balance that is not covered by financial aid or loans must be paid by the semester's due date to avoid late fees.
- If you are receiving payment from an outside source, you must notify the Office of Business Services, by the semester's due date, in order to avoid late fees.
Accepted FormS of Payment
- Checks and cash are accepted for payment.
- The College does not accept credit cards as a form of payment.
- Electronic payment (see below)
- monthly payment plan (see below)
Payment can be sent to
Office of Business Services
515 Loudon Road
Loudonville, NY 12211.
Please include the student's name or student ID number with payment.
Electronic Payments and Monthly Payment Plans
Siena College has entered into a partnership with Nelnet to provide an electronic payment processing option for tuition payments.
Through the Siena Account Center (SAC) at siena.edu/SAC you can pay by an automatic withdrawal from your checking or savings account.
Log into your account and Click on "Make A Payment".
Siena College also offers monthly payment plans through Nelnet, without interest, at a nominal enrollment fee.
- You may contract with Nelnet to pay the balance due to the College. The amount of your contract must cover all charges not covered by financial aid and loans in order to avoid late fees.
- A monthly payment plan can be set up with Nelnet by enrolling through the SAC at siena.edu/SAC.
- No monthly payment plans are offered directly with the College.
International Student Payments
Siena College has partnered with Flywire to streamline the tuition payment process for our international students.
- Flywire allows you to pay from any country and any bank.
- They also offer excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save a significant amount of money, compared to traditional banks.
- You will be able to track the progress of your payment throughout the transfer process via a student dashboard and you will also be notified via email when your payment is received by Siena College.
- Go to Flywire to begin the payment process.