Siena College no longer mails paper billing statements.
- Your electronic billing statements will be found online through the SAC portal.
- See below for semester billing cycle and payment due dates.
- Your login information will be the same as your Siena College network credentials: your Siena email address and the password to your account.
- You will receive an email from Siena College letting you know a new bill is ready for viewing.
Due to federal laws, all communication is directed to the students.
- It is the students responsibility to work with their family regarding their financial obligations.
- While the student is ultimately responsible for payment of the student account, we understand that the family is a critical partner in this process.
- We cannot discuss the students account with any third party, including parents, if the student has a confidentiality flag on their account.
In additional to the semester bills, monthly bills are available online throughout the semester itemizing any activity on the student account since the previous billing.
These will be due by the due date listed on the statement.
You are responsible to pay all bills by the stated due date to avoid late fees.