You can manage your Saint Card account online at https://get.cbord.com/siena.
You have access to your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and you can manage it from anywhere. Simply log in using your Siena College user ID and password.
- Account Activity: Enables you to review your current account balance as well as recent deposits and expenditures.
- Account Information: View account information including Additional Bonus Dollars and Saint Plan.
- Make a Deposit: Use a MasterCard or Visa to add funds to your Additional Bonus Dollars or Saint Plan. Deposit from a Parent, Relative, or Friend: On the main screen parents, relatives or friends can make a deposit to your account without your sign on information. They would click on the link and enter your Siena ID number, First Name and Last Name and then they are able to make a deposit to your account. This is a convenient option when you are in need of additional funds.
- Suspend Card: Report your card lost, stolen, or damaged. It will immediately become deactivated. All account balances will transfer to your new Saint Card when you receive it. Please complete the Siena College Saint Card Replacement Request form online and you will be emailed when your card is ready for pick up (replacement fee: $50).
* Please see the Business Services Office if a suspended card needs to be reactivated prior to a replacement card being issued.*
Adding Meal Blocks or Bonus Dollars
Students occasionally run out of meals and/or bonus dollars towards the end of the semester. They do not need to panic. They can add additional meals blocks and/or bonus dollars directly to their card at the Business Service Office. These transactions are charged to their student account and are reflected on their student account statements found online (siena.afford.com)
ADDITIONAL BLOCK MEALS AVAILABLE & PRICING
- 10 Meals: $100.00
- 20 Meals: $200.00
- 30 Meals: $300.00
- 40 Meals: $400.00
- 50 Meals: $500.00
ADDITIONAL BONUS DOLLARS BLOCKS AVAILABLE