The pre-law advisor at Siena, Len Cutler, Ph. D., provides students with information and assistance in the following areas:
- Law School Admissions Test (LSAT) and the Law School Data Assembly Service (LSDAS)
- Financial aid forms
- Answering student questions
- Writing letters of recommendations for applicants
- Informing students of deadlines and fees
- Linking students to the 4+3 articulation programs with Albany Law School, Pace University School of Law and Western New England University School of Law. High school seniors can apply for early acceptance to Albany Law School.