Connecting on Campus
Thank you for your interest in hiring and/or employing Siena students. There are a number of ways to increase your organization's visibility on campus.
- The easiest thing to do is to post open positions (full time, part time, and/ or internships) in Handshake.
- Attend events on campus like our Fall Accounting and Finance Fair, Winter STEM Fair, Spring Career, Internship, & Graduate School Fair, and other career-related events.
- Conduct on-campus interviews for jobs or internships within your organization. If you cannot come to campus, we have a video-conferencing room for virtual interviews. Please contact us at (518)783-2339 for more information.
- Host an information table and interact with students in a high-traffic area. Please call for more information or to schedule a date to host a table.
- Inquire about becoming one of our sponsored employers for the entire academic year. These are limited opportunities that offer a variety of ways to connect with the Siena community.