Each year, all academic programs at Siena College complete academic student learning assessment reports. Each report contains multiple student learning outcomes. In addition, learning outcomes assessment reports at Siena College each include six main sections. Report sections are collected by the Office of Institutional Effectiveness according to the following annual schedule.
1. Major/program student learning outcomes
2. Phase of the assessment cycle
3. Assessment procedures and criteria
4. Assessment results and determination of progress toward learning outcome
5. Use of results
6. Determining if changes impacted student learning