Gain insight, knowledge and skills that will help you form more fulfilling relationships
The Counseling Center will be closed from May 15 to July 15, 2020.
*If you are in crisis and require immediate assistance
- please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room
- Alternatively, you may contact the Suicide Prevention Helpline at 518-273-8255
- or the Crisis Text Line (text "HOME" to 741741).
For all other related matters, (referrals, medication information, etc)
- Please contact Kate Kaufman Burns, Director of Health Promotion
- or call her at 518-782-6209.
She is a licensed clinical social worker and is knowledgeable about many community resources.