Summary Information for 2023 Awards
- Advice: Unlike other grants you may have applied for, your application will be evaluated by colleagues who are NOT experts in your field. Be sure to follow the application directions, and take pains to explain the relevance and importance of your work in a way that is easily understood - these two items are the most common reasons applications are denied.
- Application deadline: Tuesday, January 31, 2023, by 11:59pm. No late submissions will be accepted. Applications will be submitted electronically using this Google Form: 2023 COTFD Grant/Fellowship Application Form
- Eligibility: All full-time faculty and core adjuncts who will be returning to teach at Siena in AY 2023-2024.
- Award types: The committee awards grants (funds for reimbursable expenses) and fellowships (direct salary support). It is possible for one project to receive both types of awards.
- Limitations: While faculty members may submit multiple applications, only one project per faculty member will be funded each academic year.
- Anonymity: Applicants are asked to remove their names and other identifying information from their application document so that award decisions can be made in a blind fashion to the maximum extent feasible.
- Award decisions will be communicated to applicants in April.