- You are instructed to bring all texts and a copy of the syllabus/course schedule home with you in the event of a college closure. The academic calendar will be adjusted upon reopening, so be prepared for the possibility of a short mini-semester, rescheduled class/exam period, and/or rescheduling of the semester, depending on the length of the closure.
- If your situation permits, you should continue with readings and assignments to the best of your ability, per the course schedule.
- You will be given instructions regarding how to deal with paper assignments requiring library or other required research by me, as needed.
- I will use online office hours to maintain contact with my students. You will be able to “check-in” with questions that you have. If you do not have internet access available, I will also provide my home phone number and home address, as needed. Remember, internet, mail delivery, and telephone services may also be impacted by a pandemic or other emergency event.
- Finally, stay connected to information regarding the college’s status and reopening schedule by monitoring the Siena website, www.siena.edu.