I believe we have earned this recognition through:
- First-class undergraduate and graduate business majors! We have undergraduate majors in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Management and Marketing, and the exciting new Business Major that allows students to combine concentrations in two business disciplines. We also offer an MS in Accounting, an MBA with concentrations in Business Analytics, Finance, Marketing, and Strategic Management, and as Advanced Certificate in Data and Analytics.
- Exceptional minors in Business, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Health Services Administration, Human Resource Development, Management and Marketing.
- Faculty committed to teaching and involving students in groundbreaking research.
- Access to the same technology used by Fortune 500 companies and other top organizations including a stock trading room with Bloomberg terminals and a marketing research lab.
- Internship opportunities that deliver real-world experience and often lead to job offers.
- A network of successful alumni dedicated to aiding fellow Siena graduates in their career development.
- Focus on ethical, responsible business and management practices consistent with Siena’s Catholic Franciscan Tradition.
In addition to our unrivaled academic programs, the factor that truly differentiates us is our complete commitment to providing the best possible educational experience for our students. That commitment starts during recruitment and continues well past graduation. Believe me, these are not just words to us; they are guiding principles for all our activities and programs. I invite you to explore our website and contact me via email, phone or even stop by my office to learn more about the School of Business.
If you think I am proud of our business program now, wait until you meet me in person!
All the best,
Cheryl L. Buff, Ph.D.
Interim Dean, School of Business
Professor of Marketing