What is a CLEP Exam? 

● A CLEP exam is a standardized test that you can take to earn the equivalent of college credits. They are offered in a variety of subjects.

● When you took the CLEP exam, you were likely asked where you wanted the scores sent.  ​If you didn't include Siena at that time, you may request your scores by either telephoning 888-call-4AP or emailing APEXAMS@ets.org.

How can I send Siena my AP exam scores?

If you took AP exams and received (or believe that you will receive) a score of 4 or 5 on the exam and have not yet arranged to have your AP scores sent to Siena College, please log into your College Board account (​https://www.collegeboard.org​) and do so as soon as possible.

How can I get credit for taking college courses before attending Siena?

If you completed college courses for credit during high school, request an official transcript from that college or university and have it sent to the Siena College Registrar's Office, 515 Loudon Road, Loudonville, NY 12211.

What if I’ve taken Siena courses in the past?

If you’ve taken Siena courses previously, they will already be reflected in your Siena transcript. There is nothing you need to do!