WHY VISIT THE WRITING cENTER? SEEKING SUPPOrt IS THE KEY TO ACHIEVING YOUR ACADEMIC GOALS.
HELP IS AVAILABLE (MARCH 1st to MAY 21st):
- Writing Center In-Person Tutoring: Meet with a peer or professional tutor for a 60-minute appointment in the Writing Center. Our offices are located on the lower level of the Standish Library in L09.
- Writing Center Online Tutoring: Meet with a peer or professional tutor for a 60-minute video or chat conference. When it's time for your appointment, you'll log into your WC Online Account, click on the corresponding appointment, and follow the "Start or Join Online Consultation" prompt. It's really that simple!
- Writing Center Paper Review: Paper review is an asynchronous service, meaning that you and your tutor will not meet to discuss your work. Instead, you'll reserve a slot on the schedule, upload your paper, and wait for a response. Depending on the length of the assignment, your tutor will get back to you within 48 to 72 hours. Keep that timeframe in mind when you schedule this type of session; it's best to create a paper review appointment well in advance of your assignment due date.
NEW In SPRING 2021! CREATE A WCONLINE ACCOUNT TO ACCESS OUR Appointment Book.
- On the login page?
- Click on the blue "Register for an Account" prompt above the email and password boxes.
- Be sure to enter your Siena email address and cell # to receive appointment confirmation, reminder, and waiting list alerts.