We are an inclusive learning community dedicated to providing free writing support to a diverse population of students, faculty, staff, and community partners. Conscious of our roots in a Franciscan institution, we affirm the unique learning needs of each individual, offer innovative delivery of writing instruction, and provide feedback in and warm and inclusive learning environment. Through our Writing Ambassador Program, we share high impact pedagogical practices with the community. Collaboration is at the heart of Writing Center work; as such, we nurture partnerships centered on socially-conscious educational practice in the pursuit of the common good.
- Our trained peer consultants help with individual assignments and group presentations in a variety of disciplines.
- Our professional tutor assists non-traditional students, international students, and English Language Learners.
- Our Writing Center Ambassador Program builds writing support services in local secondary schools.
- Our director collaborates with faculty on writing instruction and assignment development.
- If you have a writing-related need, our team can help.