|M.S.||Nursing||Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing|
|B.S.||Nursing||Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing|
Articles & Book Reviews
- Identifying nurses' concern concepts about patient deterioration using a standard nursing terminology.
International Journal of Medical Informatics
- Information needs and the use of documentation to support collaborative decision-making: implications for the reduction of CLABSI.
Computers, Informatics, Nursing
- Identifying best practices in electronic health record documentation to support interprofessional communication for the prevention of central line-associated bloodstream infections.
American Journal of Infection Control
Books & Book Chapters
- Creating a Caring Science Curriculum: A Relational Emancipatory Pedagogy for Nursing 2nd Ed
- Nursing Informatics: An Interprofessional and Global Perspective
- Primary Care of the Child with a Chronic Condition 4th ed.