Through the Center for International Programs, Siena College offers international students the exciting opportunity to study in the United States in a supportive, caring environment. At Siena, you will gain valuable academic and practical training in a wide variety of courses of study; you will also develop close working relationships with top-notch faculty and fellow students. Our beautiful, park-like campus, located in the heart of New York's Capital District, also offers many opportunities for personal development, entertainment, and sport.
Siena College Quick Facts:
- 3,139 students with a class size average of 21
- 11:1 student-faculty ratio with 100% of classes taught by faculty
- 30+ undergraduate majors and minors
- Competitive merit based scholarships for international students and additional financial aid for those who qualify
- 95% of students find a job or are continuing their education upon graduation
- Located in Albany, NY, which is ranked #4 destination for college graduate in the midsize metro category by American Institute for Economic Research’s 2016 Employment Destinations Index.
- AACSB Accredited
- Rated top 7% of undergraduate colleges in the country by Forbes
- One of Kiplinger's Personal Finance 2016 Best College Values
Siena College is home to international students from 34 different countries such as Pakistan, Morocco, Honduras, France, Zimbabwe and more! If you would like to apply to join us at Siena College, please visit our How to Apply page where, you will find important admissions guidelines and requirements. Information about our Tuition & Fees
If you have additional questions about how to apply, or if you would like more information about Siena College, please contact us at +1(518)786-5028 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!