POSTER/TALKS/ART WORK SESSIONS
- The poster session runs from 11:00 am to 1:00 p.m.
- Students should be available at their poster to answer any questions that viewers may have.
- Talks will be 10-12 minutes in length and will be organized around different themes in one hour blocks. They will take place in various locations throughout the campus.
- Artworks, performances, and other creative activities will be held in multiple locations on campus. A link for the schedule of events will be out soon.
Students must register for Academic Showcase by filling out an online application and submitting it electronically no later than Tuesday April 19th, 2022 to reserve space at the event. Faculty members may use this same form if submitting on the student's behalf. The following information is needed.
- Student Name(s)
- Title of the Poster/Project/Art Work
- Faculty Supervisor Name(s)
- A brief abstract explaining the poster/project (No more than 120 words.)
Deadline for applications: Tuesday April 19th. Confirmation e-mails will be sent to all applicants.
Please note the Following:
All posters will be displayed on tables and, therefore, must be mounted on a tri-fold stand-up poster board. Please DO NOT use a flat poster board because they will not stand up. Posters at the main session cannot be hung on the walls of the tents.
Students must supply their own laptop if their project requires one. Please let us know if a project requires a power supply, Internet connection or a TV/VCR, so that we can set one up in advance. If a project has a unique set-up, please contact Mya Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org