We empower students with the knowledge and values necessary to lead, serve, and succeed in their careers, communities and lives.
To be the standard of educational excellence for a diverse learning community developing business minds for today and the future.
The School of Business provides intellectually challenging educational programs in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, Management and Marketing that empower our students to address the challenges of an ever-changing world and a diverse society. Each School of Business graduate will attain the following outcomes:
- Problem Solving - Think critically and creatively to solve complex organizational problems, using appropriate and analytic and quantitative techniques while integrating knowledge and skills from various disciplines.
- Communication - Communicate orally and in writing using language appropriate to the audience.
- Teamwork and Leadership - Demonstrate respect, responsibility, and a focus on serving others as a leader and team member.
- Moral Consideration - Work toward a just, peaceable, and humane solution with thoughtful consideration of the impact on all stakeholders, the external environment, and the natural world.
- Life-Long Learning - Pursue opportunities that provide growth as an individual and as an organizational member.
- Business Specialization - Develop competency in a chosen business discipline.
The School of Business has an Assessment Plan for each of the learning goals listed above.
Contact Melinda Costello, Learning Assurance Coordinator for the School of Business, with any questions (email@example.com).