Siena's Health Professions Advisor, Daniel White, Ph.D., provides information about careers in the health professions and assists students in achieving their career goals. Dr. White oversees Siena's early assurance programs in medicine (osteopathic medicine and Physician Assistant), dentistry, and optometry.
Students pursuing health professions gain access to:
- Advising on careers in the health professions
- Guidance selecting schools compatible with their aspirations and credentials
- Help with the application process and progress
Dr. White also assists all students throughout their educations at Siena in the following areas:
- Answering student questions
- Course selection
- Admissions tests- Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT), Dental Admissions Test (DAT), Optometry Admissions Test (OAT), Pharmacy College Admissions Test (PCAT) and the Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- Writing letters of recommendations for applicants
- Student and program timelines
- Interviewing skills
Interested in pursuing a health professions career but not sure what your path will look like? You've come to the right place. Learn more by visiting the Health Professions Office.