Step-by-Step Admissions Guide for Veterans

 1. Apply for admission to Siena College.

     a) If you have matriculated (enrolled full or part-time) at another college in the past, please complete the Transfer Student Application.

     Please also submit the following items:

  • Official transcripts from all colleges/universities awarding you credit
  • Official, final high school transcript or official copy of G.E.D.
  • Official reports of all CLEP or any AP exams
  • Siena College Transfer Recommendation Form

          Click here for additional information regarding transfer admission.

     b) If you have not matriculated and are a first year applicant, please complete the First Year Application

     Please submit the following items:

  • Official high school transcript
  • Official SAT Reasoning Test or ACT scores (Siena code: SAT - 2814 and ACT - 2878)
  • Essay or graded paper
  • School counselor recommendation form

          Click here for additional information regarding first year admission.

Please address all application materials to:

Office of Admissions
Siena College
515 Loudon Rd
Loudonville, New York 12211


2.  Please contact Jim Serbalik, On-Campus Veteran Certifying Official at 518-783-2368 or email him at

3. Apply for your VA Benefits.

     Once you have applied for your VA Educational Benefits, you will receive a letter of eligibility from the VA.  Please provide a copy of this letter to the Registrar's Office for us to place in your file.  It will help us certify your enrollment to the VA and help you receive your benefits.