CareerSaint is the job and internship posting system used by Siena College's Career Center. On Campus Recruiting is also managed via CareerSaint.
Students- log on by clicking the icon below.
Do you have questions on how to use CareerSaint? View the Student Quick Guide to CareerSaint
STUDENTS- Forgot/ don't know your password? Follow these steps:
- Click on the CareerSaint icon above
- Hit the 'forgot password' button
- Enter your Siena e-mail address (including the @siena.edu) and hit 'Go'
- You will get an e-mail with a link to set up a new password within 15 minutes or so.
* Be sure to only complete the sequence above ONCE, or else the password will keep resetting.
ALUMNI- you are also welcome to use CareerSaint, but if you are having difficulties logging in with your siena.edu student e-mail address, please call the office at (518) 783-2339. As this is only a service available to the Siena College community, we will need to verify your enrollment. Please note that CareerSaint primarily houses internships and positions requiring less than three years of experience. For more experienced positions, please join the Siena College Alumni group on LinkedIn.
STUDENTS- are you completing an unpaid internship? Be sure to fill out the below form and return it to the Career Center. (203 Foy Hall)
Student Volunteer Release Form
Employers- please log on by using the information below.
CareerSaint employer logon
View CareerSaint instructions for employers
This policy only applies to access to NACElink Network(r) (known at Siena College as CareerSaint) via Siena College's Career Center. Siena College's Career Center is a participant in the NACElink Network(r). This policy does not apply to any other uses of Siena College's networks or systems.
1. Student and alumni profile data, resumes and accompanying documents will reside on NACElink Network(r) servers. NACElink Network(r) servers are hosted by the Symplicity Corporation, which is a web-based recruiting system in alliance with the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE). NACE is a non-profit professional organization for career centers and employers. Student and alumni data may be used internally within Siena College for reporting purposes only. Data presented to third parties will be in aggregate form only.
2. You have the option of including your resume in a file viewable by employers who recruit at Siena College. If you do not want your resume to be viewed by employers, go to your Privacy Tab in your Profile section of CareerSaint. Simply change the selection to "no" next to the question "Include in Resume Books".
3. Job postings on the NACElink system may or may not be reviewed and screened before posting. Users of the NACElink system are urged to research postings and use discretion when applying. Do not disclose social security numbers, bank account numbers, credit card information or other highly sensitive information when applying for jobs and internships. If you suspect a position is not legit, please e-mail the Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the exact company and position names.
Your safety is important! Do not disclose social security numbers, bank account numbers, credit card information or other highly sensitive information when applying for jobs and internships. If you suspect a position posted on CareerSaint is not legit, please e-mail the Career Center at email@example.com and provide the exact company and position name(s).
Here is an example of a commonplace scam that is disguised as a job posting: