All students wishing to receive a degree must fill out an application to graduate.
To complete a degree application students need to:
- Log into Banner Self-Service
- Click on Student Services, Student Records, Apply to Graduate
- Select the most recent term and submit
- Select one curriculum for this degree application - (even if you have more than one major). If you need to apply for multiple degrees, (BA and BS for example), you will complete a separate application for each one. Continue
- Select a graduation date and Continue
- Select the name you would like for your diploma and Continue (you may edit the name on the next screen)
- Select or edit a mailing address for your diploma and Continue
- Verify all information and "Submit Request"
If you have problems with the degree application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in Siena Hall 102.
*NOTE: If you make any changes to your curriculum, ( i.e. add/drop major, minor, etc.), after submitting your degree application, please contact Associate Registrar Diane Speece (email@example.com )