Screen yourself for a variety of common psychological concerns using the Counseling Center Assessment of Psychological Symptoms (CCAPS) screening measure.
- Screening is anonymous (meaning we have no access to your results).
- Take 3 minutes to complete 36 questions.
- Brief screen for depression, generalized anxiety, social anxiety, frustration/anger, eating concerns, alcohol use concerns, family distress, and academic distress.
- Results are displayed as low distress (green); moderate distress (yellow); and significant distress (red).
- Please remember that a screening is not the same as a diagnosis. If you are concerned about your results, please call the Counseling Center (518-783-2342) to schedule an appointment. Feel free to bring the results of your screening to the appointment!
- If you are having thoughts of suicide, please see our emergency appointments and helplines page for assistance.