How the Process Works:

The Office of Community Living partners with Office of Health Services for all special housing accommodations. Please contact the Office of Health Services at (518) 783-2554 for information on special housing accommodations. This includes requests for single rooms, reduced occupancy rooms, air conditioning units installed for the fall and springtime, and/or a meal plan modification. Students approved for a special housing accommodation will maintain this accommodation during their time at Siena. 

Changes to a Current Accomodation?

Any request for a change to this special accommodation requires updated medical documentation to be submitted to Health Service for review and determination. Therefore, if you are currently assigned to a special housing assignment and would like to apply for different housing arrangements for Fall 2020 term, you will need to provide updated documentation and/or information to the Office of Health Services.