If you have any questions about any of the resources provided, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and our staff will be able to assist you in making a connection to the appropriate department or office.
Community Living (Housing) Information
- Residence Hall Packing Checklist: Helpful information about what to bring (and not to bring!) as you start packing.
- Important Housing Dates 2021-2022 (Coming Soon!): A listing of all main College housing dates for 2021-2022, including break closing and opening dates.
- Meal Plan Change Process: Instructions on how to change your meal plan if you want to make an adjustment. Meal plans can be changed until Monday, September 20.
- Community Living Social Media: Follow us for regular updates, contests, and information about programs and events!
student Activities & Leadership Development INFORMATION
- Orientation Schedule: The full new student orientation schedule will be shared here once finalized.
Siena Fresh (Dining Services) Information
- Siena Fresh Information & FAQs: Campus dining facilities, meal plan options, allergy information, and general questions and contact information.
Office of Accessibility Information
- Office of Accessibility Brochure: Information on services available for students with disabilities.
Office of Compliance Information
- Student Health Insurance Waiver Information: The process for students to waive College-required health insurance if they are covered by a non-Siena issued health insurance policy. (Stay tuned - More information coming in May 2021!)
Information Technology Services INFORMATION
- WiFi Connection Instructions: Information on connecting your devices to the College's WiFi network.
General office information
- Office Phone Numbers: Contact Information for key campus offices and support services for new students.