Thank you for your interest in hiring and/or employing Siena students. There are a number of ways to increase your organization's visibility on campus.
- The easiest thing to do is to post open positions (full time, part time, and/ or internships) in CareerSaint.
- Attend events on campus like our Fall Accounting and Finance Fair, Winter STEM Fair, Spring Career, Internship, & Graduate School Fair, and other career-related events.
- Conduct on-campus interviews for jobs or internships within your organization. If you cannot come to campus, we have a video-conferencing room for virtual interviews. Please contact us at (518)783-2339 for more information.
- Host an information table and interact with students in a high-traffic area. Please call for more information or to schedule a date to host a table.
- Inquire about becoming one of our sponsored employers for the entire academic year. These are limited opportunities that offer a variety of ways to connect with the Siena community.
What employers say about Siena Saints
"Siena interns transitioned seamlessly into our team and hit the ground running. We have on-boarded several new clients and have been able to focus on internal marketing activities with their support. Siena interns have been a key ingredient to our company's growth the past few months!"
- Peter Dean, CEO, Render Tribe
"Siena College interns on our Clinical Applications Team assimilated quickly with staff, and delved into each assigned task with ease. Students gained real-world experience in Healthcare IT, while providing Ellis with resources that significantly impacted our new electronic health record system."
- Renee Cartier, DC, Director of Core Clinical Applications, Ellis Medicine