New hours of operation
Lonnstrom Dining Hall
Breakfast — 7:30 - 10:30 am
Lunch — 11:15 am - 2:30 pm
Dinner — 4:00 - 7:30 pm
**closed between meals for full sanitization
Monday - Friday — 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Monday - Friday
Lunch — 12:00 - 4:00 pm
Dinner — 6:00 - 10:00 pm
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What will be the main changes to dining at Lonnstrom Dining Hall?
- Staff will act as host to guide students to tables
- Traffic flow will go to right and around horseshoe with floor markings and signage as well as staff direction
- Take out containers will be available if student chooses to take food to go
- Students will be asked to limit time to 45 minutes or less at table to allow time for others to eat and socialize should they wish to eat in
What sanitization will occur?
Tables will be sanitized before and after each party sits down. There will be a new system implemented to indicate when a table is available and sanitized, utilizing red and green table tents (RED means STOP — table has not yet been sanitized. GREEN means GO — table is ready for use). Per state guidelines, beverage dispensers and high traffic areas will be wiped down and sanitized every twenty minutes. Lastly, the dining hall will be shut down between breakfast, lunch and dinner for complete sanitization.
What will change about Siena's buffet-style offerings?
- Soda stations will be touch free self serve and coffee/cereal/milk will be served by a Siena Fresh beverage attendant.
- Per NYS guidelines all utensils will be one time use and individually wrapped. Condiments will also be prepackaged.
- Per NYS guidelines, the salad bar will be eliminated. However, community members will have the opportunity to either take a pre-packaged salad made in house, or stop at the new “Salad Tossery” station.
- Standard deli sandwiches will be premade, fresh, daily and wrapped for quick options.
- The Bakery and Gelato stations will serve some pre packed items.
- Fresh whole fruit and single serve yogurt will be available all meal periods.
How will the order system at Piazza be different?
We will be implementing a brand new online ordering system that will not only benefit our students now, but will continue to make the process quicker in the future!
Students will place orders online, enter via Lonnstrom lower level door and receive their individual pizza in a to go box for dine in or take out.
Can special diets still be accommodated?
Siena Fresh works to ensure that those with food sensitivities, allergies and preferences can eat safely and enjoy complete meals. The Dietitian, Kileigh Job, is always available for those who need assistance or advice.