hours of operation
Breakfast 7:30 - 10:45 am
Lunch 11:15 am - 3:15 pm
Dinner 4 - 7:30 pm
Monday - Friday 11 am - 2pm
Each table is marked with the maximum seating capacity and chairs are placed to allow for physical distancing. Booths and rounds are clearly marked for seating and maximum capacity. Seating in each dining area is limited to 30 minutes. It is essential that chairs are not moved and that all of us adhere to the 30-minute timeframe.
Face coverings are still required except when eating while seated at tables.
Take-out dining is still an option at Lonnstrom. Food can be enjoyed (weather permitting) in any of the following locations with safety protocols in place:
- Dining tent on the Quad
- Outdoor picnic tables
- Your room
Has the traffic flow changed in Lonnstrom?
Traffic flow still goes to the right and around the horseshoe following floor markings and signage. Staff can also provide direction.
What sanitization will occur?
The dining hall is shut down between breakfast, lunch and dinner for complete sanitization.
What has changed about Siena's buffet-style offerings?
- All utensils are one time use and individually wrapped.
- The salad bar remains closed until further notice. However, community members have the opportunity either to take a pre-packaged salad made in house, or to stop at the new Salad Tossery station.
- The Bakery and Gelato stations serve some pre-packed items.
- Fresh whole fruit and single serve yogurt are available at all meal periods.
- Reusable bottles of any kind are not permitted to be filled at the soda, coffee or water stations.
How is the order system at Piazza different?
An online ordering system has been implemented that will not only benefit our students now, but will continue to make the process quicker in the future.
Students place orders online, enter via Lonnstrom’s lower level door and receive their individual pizza in a to-go box for takeout. The hours will be Sunday-Thursday, 4 - 10 pm.
Can special diets still be accommodated?
Siena Fresh works to ensure that those with food sensitivities, allergies and preferences can eat safely and enjoy complete meals. Dietitian Kileigh Job is always available for those who need assistance or advice.