- Seating for all three dining spaces - Lonnstrom Dining Hall, Casey’s/Starbucks, and the Massry Dining Hall – will be at 50 percent capacity with tables spaced six feet apart, in compliance with state guidelines. Face coverings will be required except when seated at tables.
- Siena will be using GET Food as a new mobile ordering systems for faster service.
- The Library Kiosk will be closed until further notice.
- Additional seating for dining will potentially be expanded to include the Maloney Great Room in Sarazen Student Union, new picnic tables, and a tent on the Quad.
- Massry Dining Hall, which was previously used on a limited basis, will be open for lunch and dinner Monday-Thursday. There will be 3-4 meal options per day offered in this dining hall.