- Seating at Lonnstrom Dining Hall and Massry Dining Hall is at 50 percent capacity with tables spaced six feet apart, in compliance with New York state guidelines.
- Face coverings are required except when eating while seated at tables.
- Siena is using GET Food mobile ordering system for touchless transactions at retail locations.
- Additional seating for dining has been expanded to include the Maloney Great Room in Sarazen Student Union, new picnic tables, and a tent on the Quad.
- Massry Dining Hall, which was previously used on a limited basis, is now open for lunch and dinner Monday-Thursday. There will be 3-4 meal options per day offered in this dining hall.
- The Library Kiosk is closed until further notice.