How To...

How To...

Answers to some of our most frequently asked questions


Accept my Financial Aid Awards - New students will accept their awards via Web for Students. Information on how to access this system as well as login information will be provided to the student in June.

Apply for Financial Aid - Siena only requires the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) which can be completed at Siena's school code is 002816.

Apply for Endowed Scholarships at Siena - Please submit an email or written letter indicating which scholarships you may qualify. The list of our scholarships can be found in our College Catalog.

Apply for a NYS TAP award if I didn't do it from my FAFSA - If you live in NYS, you should also complete the NYS Tap Application at

Correct a Mistake on my FAFSA - Simply log back into the FAFSA ( and make the corrections. Don't forget to hit submit at the end to make sure your correction is processed.

Review the Terms and Conditions of your Financial Aid Award Letter - It is important you understand the Terms & Conditions of your financial aid, our Financial Aid Award Addendum provides you with essential information regarding your awards.

Submit a Request for Special Circumstances - 1. File the FAFSA for the academic year in review. 2. Submit the Change in Circumstance form, required documentation, and a letter explaining your situation to the financial aid office for review.