You Are Browsing...
0 Results
View By:
0 Results
0 Results
0 Results
0 Results

Information about Admissions at Siena in Arabic, Spanish or Mandarin

How to Apply

Find everything you need to know about applying to Siena College

Tuition & Fees

Information regarding the cost of attendance at Siena College

Siena College offers merit-based scholarships and accepts the CSS financial aid form.


Siena College has partnered with Flywire to make the billing and payment process easier for international students. Flywire allows you to pay in your home currency and offers excellent exchange rates, which usually saves you money as compared to traditional banks. With Flywire, you can also track your payment and will receive an e-mail confirmation when your payment is received by Siena College. To see Flywire, please visit:

International Student Support Services

At Siena, we provide international students with a welcoming and supportive environment. The friendly staff of the Center for International Programs will work one-on-one with you to ensure a successful and rewarding college experience.

Regional Information

  Nestled between the Adirondack Mountains and scenic Hudson Valley, and only 2.5 hours from Boston and New York City, the Capital District offers a stunning landscape that provides the perfect backdrop for outdoor activities, including skiing, snowboarding, boating, hiking, biking, swimming and running. The region also boasts numerous parks, concert halls, theaters, museums and shopping venues.

Albany is also nationally recognized as #4 in the Midsize Metropolitan category for top job destination for college graduate. As a center of technology innovation and manufacturing, as well as New York State government, education and healthcare, the Capital District is home to numerous private and public organizations. In addition to providing internships, many of these companies actively recruit Siena graduates as top choice to work in their organizations.


Would you like to become a travel expert just like our current international students? Check out our Travel Tips and Information page!

Frequently asked questions

See if we have the answer to the questions you are wondering about...