All students are assigned a faculty member in their major as their primary advisor. Students who are exploring are assigned a faculty member in the School in which they are interested. Students may also confer with the Student Success and Academic Advising office for drop in assistance or when their advisor is not available.
Academic advising at Siena assists students in:
- choosing the right major for them.
- deciding what direction their course of study should take by evaluating their personal and academic interests, as well as possible career goals.
- choosing courses that match their interests, while making sure the College's requirements are met.
- Answering general questions about the College's curriculum.
- Monitoring the academic progress of Siena students.
Advising Information for Current Students
Advising Information for Faculty Advisors