ACE Student Payroll
Timecards are to be filled out every Friday. These are then collected on Fridays at 4:30 p.m., crosschecked against Service Schedules, and then sent to Payroll-biweekly on Mondays at 8:30 a.m. Please do not use white out for corrections but rather use a single line to cross out the error and initial next to the correction.
(Easy Steps to Filling out Your TimeCard)
- All TimeCards are to be filled out before 430p on Fridays These are located at BWBRS (SH101) 1230p-130p and then 130p-430p at More House. Do not take them home! Do not report more than 8 hours in a day.
- If you work 6 or more hours in a day, you MUST indicate a 30 minute lunch break.
- Do not report more than 10-12 hours in a week (cannot exceed 20 hours total for per week)
- Make sure the date you sign is NOT before the last day you worked.
- Double check your MATH! Any mistakes will prolong the process of getting a paycheck.
- Write in blue or black ink only. NO PENCIL.
- Do not use whiteout. Simply cross-out errors and initial next to the correction.
- Top and Bottom of TimeCard should be calculated.
- BWBRS sessions do not count towards paid time.
- Transportation does not count towards paid time.
- Please indicate shifts using A.M. and P.M.
- All shifts reported must match BWBRS reporting
- Please use the following table in reference to
- time/NO Fractions!
.25= 15 minutes
.5= 30 minutes
.75= 45 minutes
REMEMBER TO SIGN AND DATE YOUR TIMECARD!!
If you have questions please do not hesitate to contact Lori A. Barringer at x6908 or at email@example.com. Thank you!!
Wage Theft Form