| Vehicles are available for qualified upperclassmen drivers and Siena College employees.
Our fleet includes:
- 2 twelve passenger vans (108, 109) - seats 1 driver and 11 passengers each
- 2 eight passenger minivans - for local travel only (47,81) - seats 1 driver and 7 passengers each
- 6 seven passenger minivans (21, 41, 72, 74, 83, 111) - seats 1 driver and 6 passengers each
- 3 cars - for local travel only (46, 53, 71) - seats 1 driver and 3 passengers each
Request a Van >>
To qualify as a driver:
- Print and fill out the Siena College Driver Application. Submit original to the Saint Card Office and provide a copy for ACE. You will need to bring your driver license.
| Vehicle Pick Up/Return:
- Our fleet is located at the Trustco Center south parking lot.
- Check in with the Transportation Office during regular business hours M-F 8:30am-4:30pm to receive the vehicle key and mileage sheet
- Fill out the mileage sheet provided. Be sure to include your name, mileage, and any additional information.
- Return vehicle to original parking spot, return keys to the Transportation Office M-F 8:30am-4:30pm. If you are returning the vehicle outside regular business hours, utilize the Key Return Drop Box located outside the ROTC entrance at the Trustco Center.
- Report any minor or major accident and/or any mechanical difficulty to Public Safety.