|Vans are available for qualified upperclassmen drivers, staff, faculty, and volunteers.
| Our van fleet includes:
- 1 bus
- 2 eight passenger vans (Astro #81, Ford #47)
- 2 twelve passenger vans (Dodge #108 and #109)
- 3 seven passenger vans (Caravans #111, #74, #21)
- 1 car (Malibu #53)
To qualify as a driver:
- Print and fill out the Siena College Driver Application. Submit original to the Saint Card Office and provide a copy for ACE. You will need to bring your driver license.
- Check in with the Saint Card Office during regular business hours M-F 8:30am-4:30pm to receive the van key and Van Log Book.
- The van fleet is located in parking lot G (by the Thompson Trail).
- Fill out the mileage sheet provided in the Log Book. Include your name, mileage, and any additional information.
- Return van to original parking spot, return keys to the Saint Card Office M-F 8:30am-4:30pm or Public Safety (outside regular business hours).
- Report any minor or major accident and/or any mechanical difficulty to Public Safety.
|Request a Van >>