Mapping a Drive
1. Go to START and click “Computer”
2. At the top of window, click Map network drive. The Map Network Drive dialog box opens up.
3. In the Drive list, select a drive letter.
You can choose (H) for your department networked drive or choose any other letter for non-department networked drives.
4. In the Folder box, type the path of the drive. An example is shown beneath this box with the proper format.
You will need to enter the server name and share name.
The server name will be twiggy and share name is unique to your department.
For example, in ITS the correct path is \\twiggy\its$
5. To connect every time you log on to your computer, select the Reconnect at logon check box.
6. Click Finish.
Your computer is now connected, or mapped, to the network drive.
If you can't connect to a network drive or folder, the computer you're trying to connect to might be turned off or you might not have the correct permissions. If you can't connect, contact your network administrator.