Saints Online Community FAQ
How to get to the Saints Online Community
- Go to www.siena.edu
- Click on the Alumni tab
- Click "Saints Online Community" and Log In
- Personal Profile
- Update your information with Siena College
- Show/Hide information
- Share your information with fellow alumni
- We recommend that you hide any information that you don’t want other alumni to have access to – don’t just delete the information since these fields are updated from our databases the information you want “hidden” may otherwise be uploaded again.
- Quick link to your Friends profiles – keep in touch
- Basic/Advanced search features so that you can locate fellow alumni on your own search criteria based on your needs.
- Search by Class Year, Major, City, State, Career, etc.
- Bookmark Profiles – so that you can easily see what someone is up to
- Enter your class notes online and share with others immediately!
- Share information using simple forms in the following categories
- Career – Employment Changes and Professional Accomplishments
- Births & Adoptions
- Weddings – Anniversary & Other, Engagement, Marriage
- Catching Up – Let everyone know what you’ve been up to since graduation
- Education – Degrees Received and Educational Accomplishments
- Life Events – Tell us about important news in your life
- Keep up-to-date on upcoming Siena Events – you can even add them to your personal calendars using iCalendar (click on view graphical calendar to find out more)
- Register for upcoming Events
- Job Postings
- Search for jobs
- Create job postings
- Note: All institutions using Harris Connect (our Saints Online Community vendor) share the job posting space – so you can search/receive applications from a much larger network than just Siena Alumni .
- Create a permanent email that forwards emails to the account of your choice.
- Turn on/off permanent email
- Enable spam control
- View photos posted by the Alumni Office – great way to see what is happening on campus if you haven’t had a chance to visit in a while.
- Create your social network by inviting friends much like other social networking sites like facebook, and linked in.
- Email friends or friends and friends of friends
- You may select all or some of your friends to email within the Saints Online Community, without having to make sure you have their current information loaded into your own separate email accounts.
- You may also add other emails to your list of people outside the Siena College network, so you don’t have to send an email twice.
- Review/Update your registrations for events (only available when you register online)
- View online donation history
- Change your password
- Recover your user id/password
- Review the online community member agreement
- Contact us with any questions or problems