Dr. Edwin Rogers
Office: Roger Bacon Hall 444
Phone: (518) 783-2392
1975 B.S. in Psychology, Minor in Mathematics, Fairmont State College, Fairmont WV
1977 M.A. in Mathematics, West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV
1984 Ph.D. in Mathematics, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY
- Finite Mathematics
- Preparation for Calculus
- Calculus I
- Calculus II
- Calculus III
- Linear Algebra
- Foundations of Mathematics
- Introduction to Modern Algebra
- Mathematical Analysis I, II
- Introduction to Applied Mathematics I, II
- Euclidean and Non-Euclidean Geometry
- Differential Equations
- Complex Variables
- Differential Geometry
- Boundary Value Problems and Fourier Series
- Mathematics Seminar
- Independent Study in Mathematics
- 2009, Denis Donnelly, Edwin Rogers, Time series analysis with the Hilbert-Huang transform, Am. J. Phys. 77 1154 (2009).
- 2010, Nikolai Krylov, Edwin Rogers, Angle contraction between geodesics, Journal of Dynamical Systems and Geometric Theories, 8, (2010) 1-9.
- 2011, Nikolai Krlylov, Edwin Rogers, Dynamics of folds in the plane, College Math J. 42 (2011) 111-117.
Noneuclidean geometry and nonlinear dynamical systems.