Located in Siena, Italy "the Heart of Tuscany"
- Participate in service-learning, internship and volunteer opportunites
- Enjoy a home-stay with an Italian host family
- Attend a full Orientation session
- Learn first-hand through excursions and activities
- Enjoy small classes with energetic and enthusiastic faculty
- Participate in workshops in Italian cooking, fashion and theater
- Learn about Siena College's Franciscan heritage
- Books, local transportation and airport pick-up included in cost
- Minimum 2.75 GPA
- Courses available in History, Art, Religious Studies, Sociology, Politics, Economics, and Italian Language & Culture
- Courses may count toward major or core requirements.
- All courses conducted in Italian
- No previous study of Italian language required, however preference is given to students with a minor in Italian
- Earn 15 - 18 credits
After being approved to study in Italy, review and complete the Online Application.
Applications for Fall 2013 are due by April 1!