Career, Internship, Graduate School Fair
Thank you to the over 400 students and 100 organizations who attended the 2013 Career, Internship, and Graduate School Fair!
Stay tuned for announcements regarding the 2014 fair.
Organizations- if you would like to be added to our invitation list for 2014, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
A big thank you to our sponsors!
Consider becoming a sponsor for the Spring Career, Internship, & Graduate School Fair!
Is your organization interested in increasing your visibility on Siena College's campus? Sponsorship of the Career, Internship, & Graduate School Fair offers you an affordable, easy way to do this. Your support is vital in making this event a success.
Title Partner - $1000
- Industry Exclusive
- High impact display of organization banner and signage at Career & Internship Fair
- Full-Page advertisement in Career & Internship Fair program
- Organization logo on all student name tags
- Prominent mention and organization logo on Career, Internship, & Graduate School Fair web page
- Prominent mention in all press releases related to the event
- Acknowledgement as Title Sponsor in all introductory remarks, on-campus newsletters and signage
- Complimentary extra-large table positioned at entrance of the Career, Internship, & Graduate School Fair
Ally Sponsor- $500
- Half-page advertisement in Career, Internship, & Graduate School Fair program
- One complimentary table at Career, Internship, & Graduate School Fair in a prominent location
- Mention and organization logo on Career, Internship, & Graduate School Fair webpage
- Mention in all press releases related to the event
The Spring Career, Internship, & Graduate School Fair is a partnership with several campus departments, including:
- Alumni Relations
- Campus Programs & Student Activities
- The Career Center
- The Sr. Thea Bowman Center for Women
In addition, student organizations such as SIFE (Students in Free Enterprise), The Environmental Club, the American Marketing Association, and the Bonner Student Leaders will be contributing ideas and publicity for this event.
Parking and other frequently asked employer questions:
Where do I park?
Prior to parking, please feel free to drive to the entrance of the MAC (Marcelle Athletic Complex) to drop off bulky or heavy materials with a student assistant. (To access the MAC, enter campus from Turchi Rd, which is off of Spring St.)
Then you are welcome to park in lot "U" if available. If spots are unavailable in that lot, please reenter campus from the Route 9 (Loudon Rd) entrance and park in lot "F" (closest to the MAC) or any other open spot on campus.
Please view the attached map for parking information
What if there is more than one recruiter attending?
You are STRONGLY encouraged to carpool because parking at Siena, like most college campuses, is extremely limited. For this reason, we ask that organizations each only bring ONE car to campus.
If more than one car is needed, we encourage you to utilize nearby park and ride lots- an interactive map is below- lots A4 and A6 are a short drive from Siena.
Interactive park and ride map
What time should my organization arrive?
We recommend you arrive between 2 PM and 2:30 PM to allow adequate time to park your vehicle and set up your table.
I'd like to send my banners and other materials ahead of time- how do I do that?
Please send your materials to the Siena College Career Center, 515 Loudon Rd, Loudonville, NY 12211
In order to guarantee your items will be available for you when you arrive, they must have a delivery date to Siena College no later than Thursday, March 14th.
Will I be able to connect my laptop to show a presentation?
Unfortunately we cannot guarantee table placement near an electric outlet. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Why do you want my organization to give a gift card?
Raffle prizes are a way for your organization to gain additional publicity, as the donating organization for each prize will be displayed. This has also been proven to generate additional student excitement about the fair and increase student attendance.
Will food be provided?
Yes- we will have finger foods, soft drinks, and coffee available.
What should I bring?
You are welcome to bring free-standing banners, table-top displays, brochures/ handouts, giveaways, etc. Please bring business cards! You will have an 8' table with tableclothes and two chairs. (You are welcome to bring your own table covering if you like.) Please bring your name tag, although we will have extras should you want one.
How do I get to Siena College?
GPS, Mapquest, etc. all provide good directions to Siena. Our land address is 515 Loudon Rd, Loudonville, NY, 12211. See the below map for guidance on how to get to the MAC (Marcelle Athletic Complex), the location of the Fair.
* KPMG International’s Trademarks are the sole property of KPMG International and their use
here does not imply auditing or endorsement of KPMG International or any of its member firms.