Works by Vince Miller
• Vincent Miller. Consuming Religion: Christian Faith and Practice in a Consumer Culture. New York: Continuum, 2004.
• Vincent J. Miller. "Review of William Clark, A Voice of Their Own: The Authority of the Local Parish." Theological Studies 69.2 (2008).
• Vincent J. Miller. "Review of Kelton Cobb, Blackwell Guide to Theology and Popular Culture." Theological Studies 67.3 (2006).
Articles in journals
• Vincent J. Miller. "Where is the Church? Globalization and Catholicity." Theological Studies 69.2 (2008).
• Vincent J. Miller. "Body of Christ or Religious Boutique: The Stuggles of Being a Parish in a Consumer Culture." Church (2007): 15-19.
• Vincent J. Miller. "Consuming Religion: Thinking about an American Argument in Europe." Bulletin ET/Zeitschrift für Theologie in Europa 2006.1 (2006): 11-28.
• Vincent J. Miller. "Consuming Religion: A Response to my Interlocutors." Bulletin ET/Zeitschrift für Theologie in Europa 2006.1 (2006): 164-178.
Articles in books
• Vincent Miller. "Consumer Culture and Morality: A Hidden Challenge." God and Mammon: Selected Papers from Villanova University’s Theology Institute. Ed. Darlene Weaver. Philadelphia: Villanova, 2009.
• Vincent J. Miller. "Globalization, the End of Easy Consensus, and the Beginning of the Real Work of Pluralism ." Debating the Divine: Religion in 21st Century American Democracy. Ed. Sally Steenland. Washington, DC: Center for American Progress, 2008.
• Vincent J. Miller. "What does Globalization do to Religion?"." The Problems and Promise of Inter-Religious Studies in Indonesia. Ed. Bernard Adeney-Risakotta. Yogyakarta, Indonesia: TBA, 2008