High Impact Institute
6/26/2012 - 6/30/2012
Siena will host the first in a series of annual national conferences called the High Impact Institute.
- The purpose of the High Impact Institute is for each campus to develop a plan to link High Impact Practices (AAC&U) with High Impact Community Engagement Practices (Siena/Bonner Foundation).
- This institute is a partnership between Siena ACE, the Bonner Foundation, and AAC&U.
- Eight other campuses from around the country will be sending teams of 10 (composed of faculty, administrators, students and community partners) to this Institute.
- Each year, for the next three years, 9-12 new colleges will join the returning schools for an expanding national learning community.
- Siena's Strategic Plan: Living Our Tradition 2011-2016 together with the nationally recognized ACE DEEP service model positioned Siena to be the host/lead institution in this new initiative.